Gotta admit, I never did get used to Molly without bangs. I tried to prefer it. We bought lots of bows and did our best to make it work. But, honestly, Molly just never looked right to me without a fringe of hair on her forehead. When I looked at her bang-free forehead, I kept remembering the last picture we took of Molly...

...on Mother's Day last year, the day before the grow-out-the-bangs decision was made. I LOVED her hair in that short bob with bangs.
When Meggie got back from her trip a few weeks ago and saw Molly's new 'do (which is actually a return to her old 'do, when you think about it), all she said was that she was disappointed. No screaming, no ranting. Just disappointed.
OK. I can live with that!
This morning, while Molly was waiting for Carson to put his lunchbox in his backpack, she went to the kitchen window to look outside and I snapped a quick picture.

Doesn't that hair style just suit her perfectly? Another picture that confirms the "bangs" decision was a good one is this...

...taken about a month ago on my cell phone. Can you see the large bald spot on the right side of her head, just under the braid? (Sorry, Molly, but it's true.) The only way to cover it completely was with a large bow placed right there. But she got sick of that same hairstyle and wanted some variety in her life. And look how well her bangs cover that bald spot!

So for those who asked, now you've been updated. Molly is still thrilled with her hair and Meggie didn't really raise a stink.

And Carson can't even believe that I've just devoted a whole post to Molly's hair. Not even all of her hair...just the front of it.
Oh yes. The short bob with the bangs makes her look so tiny and young! I LOVE it!
ReplyDelete