Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Wacky Wednesday!

Most people would not find this...
...to be particularly wacky. After all, it is obviously a painful situation for whoever is attached to that hand...happens to be me, by the way. Molly is of the opinion...
...that Mommy deserves some TLC and sympathy. Carson, on the other hand (no pun intended)...
...thinks it is VERY wacky! (Daddy and Meggie agree with this opinion, by the way.) Why would they mock my misfortune??

Because I broke/sprained/jammed/dislocated that finger yesterday...and I don't remember doing it. Have no idea when or how it happened. My finger was fine all day until late afternoon, when I picked up a pen in my office at the College of Nursing to sign a letter of recommendation for a student. Holding a pen was excruciating pain! I looked at my index finger and was SHOCKED to see it was swollen and black-and-blue!! How DID that happen?!?!

I hope you're having a wacky -- but pain-free -- Wednesday!!

2 comments:

  1. So sorry for your hurt finger & unsympathetic family... thank the Lord for your sweet Molly to take care of you;)
    PS- How did the bangs go over with Meggie? I've been checking back to see if there is a part 2.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ouch!! I cant imagine how busy you must've been to not know how you hurt your finger!

    ReplyDelete