Thursday, April 21, 2011

Our New Baby Boy...

No, we are not adopting again. I got an e-mail last week from An Orphan's Wish that Violet...
...the cutie pie we've been sponsoring, has been placed in foster care! Yay for her!! Now that she is out of The House of Love, our sponsorship has been transferred to this adorable sweetie...
...who just arrived for treatment of bilateral clubbed feet! This is three-month-old Chase and I can't wait to see his progress as our measly $35 a month helps him get the care he requires.

Have you ever thought about helping An Orphan's Wish with a child sponsorship? Follow this link and watch how a little more than $1 per day could change a child's life forever!

2 comments:

  1. Aw, sweet Violet. :) Hopefully this means she's doing really well & ready to be adopted!
    Chase is very cute, too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aw he is precious! And I must say..as soon as I read "bilateral clubbed feet" I immediately thought, serial casting! Yay for such an awesome professor! :)

    ReplyDelete